Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

New Officer Position available!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

New Officer Position available! Empty
PostSubject: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:13 pm

As most of you now know, Rederic has sadly left lotro and while he'll be missed, he'll still be popping into this site from time to time.

However, this now means the third officer position is up for grabs! (the 4th going live at Kin Rank 7)

If you are interested in this position, please make it known by replying to this thread stating why you think you'd be good for the position.

Once everyone has declared their intent I will be asking people to PM me with their vote on who they think should be the next officer.

Duties of an Officer:

1. Recruitment:
Officers are at the forefront of the Recruitment process and are often called upon to bare witness at the (soon to be finalised) "RP Swearing-in ceremony)

2. Professionalism: Officers are expected to act with correct decorum at all times, helping people out where possible (with advice as much as in-game aid) and ready to take over the Kin in absence of the Vorshadir. They are also the mouthpieces of the Kin so their behaviour shapes our overall image.

3. Role-Playing: Ours is an RP-Kinship and RP should be encouraged where possible and supported by members whether they are experienced or not. This goes doubly for Officers, who should lead the way in RP, suggesting themes and ideas as well as being present at as many RP events as possible representing the Kin.

4. Raids & Groups:
Officers are expected to 'lead the charge', often being called upon to form good groups from the kin and outsiders and, later in their careers, working as Raid leaders.

(I'll update this list and make it official as we go)

So, who'd like to wear some red text then, eh?
Names on a postcard please....
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm

I'm shocked that no one has gone for this yet!
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Me too Sad

Its not like we don't have lots of viable candidates.... maybe they're afraid of responsibility.....and red text Razz
Back to top Go down
Thorri
Admin
Thorri

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:35 pm

I might as well apply since no one else has.

Why would I be a good officer? I have technically, on-and-off played the game since November 2007, I would be willing to help organise and take part in RP events and I would consider recruitment to be a top priority to add more diversity in-terms of character personalities, levels etc and increase kin numbers overall.

I would also be willing to help low level members with difficult quests and what not (I'd do that even if I wasnt an officer though).

Thats about it, thanks for reading cheers
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Thank ye kindly for the application, Master Thorri!

So far you're the first one! I recommend killing anyone following you to ensure your position. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thorri
Admin
Thorri

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Well there's no one to kill yet... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Applications for this position close on Friday 24th July 2009.

If no other applicants come forth then Thorri wins the position.
Back to top Go down
Thorri
Admin
Thorri

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Looks like I won by default?
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Aye, not that it makes it any less deserving! Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Officer Position available!   New Officer Position available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Officer Position available!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Meet (Kinship Discussion) :: Kin-Chat-
Jump to: