Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:29 am

As part of our scheduled 'RP-Get-Together' sessions, there will be another Meet & Greet tonight at the Prancing Pony. We'll all meet there and (depending upon what people would like to do) we will go elsewhere for a private update on the status of The Enemy's movements.

Please come (and stay) In-Character using /say for IC chat and /K for Ooc Chatter.

Belle will most likely not be joining us, but will hopefully be available after this Meet & Greet.

Please reply to this thread if you are unable to attend, I will be updating this thread for each new Meet & Greet.

Meet & Greet - 20:00 GMT - Prancing Pony - 29.05.2009 (29.09.3019 TA)
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
bellethriel

bellethriel

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Mythgar wrote:

Belle will most likely not be joining us, but will hopefully be available after this Meet & Greet.

I'm afraid ur quite right i can't make tonights but as i'm now no longer fully booked i can make myself available for every coming Friday night from now so i shouldnt have to miss anymore fun!

Love Belle xxx
Back to top Go down
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Damn, I won't be able to make this one. It's my cousin's birthday tonight so I'll be out for that. I shall be around for the Shades concert definitely though.
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Thanks Belle, thats good to know!

Also thanks for the head-up, Argo.... guess you'll be in distant lands smashing [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony 73920 's faces in then! Well, can't be helped!

Thanks for the replies, guys.
Back to top Go down
Rederic
Admin
Rederic

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Looks like I won't be making it tonight. Sorry for the short notice folks. Got prior arrangements tonight, but if Fridays are a regular meet I'll endeavour to keep my diary free from now on!
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Rederic wrote:
Looks like I won't be making it tonight. Sorry for the short notice folks. Got prior arrangements tonight, but if Fridays are a regular meet I'll endeavour to keep my diary free from now on!

Np mate, thanks for letting us know!
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:25 pm

A quick "thank-you" to everyone that attended (you know who you are!), I'll update the timeline in the Lore section accordingly and we have our first tasks for Kin members!

One ties in directly with Belle's RP event and both are opening a new area on the forums, so keep your eyes peeled!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony   [RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] Meet & Greet @ The Prancing Pony
Page 1 of 1