Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Empty
PostSubject: Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia)   Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:12 am

I've decided to bring Mythgar's younger sister - Alia Vorshadir - into the Kin to help expand his back-history a little and was initially planning to play her as an alt, but wondered if anyone else fancied doing so? I thought it would be a nice opportunity for someone to boss Myth around alot (she causes him no end of grief) which could make for some interesting roleplaying. Her back-history is pretty unwritten, so it would be easy for someone to pick her up and make her their own.

For anyone interested in playing her, there are a couple of things you need to know:

1. She's Rohirrim and 23 (four years younger than Myth), she hails from Aldburg in Rohan
2. She's very spirited and fiery (similar to Éowyn only less schooled and cultured)
3. She's always wanted to be a rider of the Riddermark and Neránian, something Mythgar initially did not
4. An excellent blade-wielder, she far surpasses her brother in martial prowess. She is most likely to be Warden or Champion class, but may be a Guardian.
5. She knows all about The Neránians, versed by her father Balishaf
6. Her agressive attitude often gets her into trouble, but she is generally fearless and quick to anger. She also feels she has something to prove, somewhat unsuprisingly in the male-dominated Rohirrim culture.
7. I inititally wish to make her a "Shieldmaiden Herald" for a time, before releasing her as a full-blown character as part of the RP (she is meant to be being watched over by Myth until he is sure she is ready)

oh, and lastly..

8. She once had a thing for a certain tall, dark (bearded) stranger who knew her father (Argothir!!) Though the last time he saw her was seven years ago, when she was barely 16. Things might have changed....or not!

So, anyone up for a laugh? If not I am quite happy to play her as an alt...

Last edited by Mythgar on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia)   Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:53 am

Well, seeing as I had no takers Sad I've made her up myself as an alt for when Myth hits 30th (currently in 5 lvls).

Shame really because I was looking forward to having someone give Myth loads of hassle, but hey-ho: it'll have to be the Clark Kent / Superman situation where you never see the two in the same place twice!

I've had to change her name slightly too as it seems

Alia
Alya
Ahlia
Ahlyia

and
Aleia

are all taken!

Now she's pronounced the same but it

Alyhia (Vorshadir) Race of Man (Rohirrim) Warden.
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia)   Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Here is the fiery young redhead in question, sitting in post-flamed Archet at level 7.

I probably wont actually 'play' her until Myth is at least 30th though.

Warden's do stupid damage against single opponents :S

Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) ScreenShot00044
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia)   Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyhia Vorshadir (formerly Alia)
Page 1 of 1