Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Empty
PostSubject: Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd!   Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 pm

For some reason or another (I didn't touch anything, I SWEAR!) The Topic that Belle started in

"EVENTS / IN-GAME"

Called "RP Suggestion Thread" has seemed to have....er..... become inaccessible! the name of the Thread has vanished which means I can't select it or do anything with it, and because it doesn't have a name, I can't access it in the Admin section either!

Its all a bit odd, so if anyone with wizz-skills in this wants to help me out, please feel free to leave a message here!

In the meantime I am starting a new RP Suggestions Thread, and I'll merge the two if ever I manage to get it sorted out.

Ta!
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com

Belle's "RP Suggestion Thread" has gone odd!
Page 1 of 1