Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Okay seeing as we are getting a few members now, I thought it would be nice to all meet up in-character in such a way as to stick with the lore of the Kinship.
It'll be a nice way for the players who have not had a chance to interact yet to come along and meet everyone in the flesh (well, in the pixel at least) and to RP a little on the current situation.

So here's the score:

DATE: Fri 22nd May 2009
TIME: 20:00 - 21:00 GMT (15:00 - 16:00 EST)
LOC: "The Prancing Pony", Bree.

In-Character (IC) info:

Mythgar, Argothir, Graylock and Belegorphor have attempted to contact any remaining Neránian field agents (ie, Kinship members, a.k.a YOU LOT Very Happy), asking them to come to The Prancing Pony after the events of Sep 25th, TA 3018.
Characters arriving are considered to be responding to the summons.

Out-of-Character (OOC) info
:

* All players to remain in-character while on premises please.
* Use Public Channel (/say) for IC chat and Kinship Channel (/k) OOC Chat please.

If any of you cannot make it, please reply to this post and let me know so we can work your absence into the RP please!

Thanks, and see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Sounds good! I haven't done much roleplaying recently. I accidently offended an Elf maiden by calling her young, and I think thats about it, aside from our RP in the Pony of course.
Back to top Go down
bellethriel

bellethriel

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Having spied a possible source of information of vital import to the secracy of the Neranians, i have chosen to follow the source to see where/who/how this information may have fallen into enemy hands....

...roughly translate to me actually doing a Battle of Lothlorien instance runs over on the evernight server

very sorry i can't make it, hope all goes well.

Love Belle xxx
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm

No worries, thanks for letting me know! On a side note, can I assume you'd like to go Green Watch?
Back to top Go down
bellethriel

bellethriel

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:56 pm

*nods*

Nature of the hunter only really fits Green Watch imo.

Thanks

Love Belle xxx
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:29 am

Thanks to

Argothir,
Greylock,
Edhewenar and
Cubella

for showing up, I have to say this was an excellent bit of RP, just as the previous meet and greet was.

If this is the level of RP we can come to expect, not only is lotro gonna be excellent, but it bodes exceptionally well for those of us involved in SWTOR too.

we have (provisionally) suggested meeting up at the same time next friday (29th May) though I will confirm this with an in-game event notice nearer the time.

Again, thanks for coming!
Back to top Go down
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:30 am

bellethriel wrote:
Having spied a possible source of information of vital import to the secracy of the Neranians, i have chosen to follow the source to see where/who/how this information may have fallen into enemy hands....

LOL! I'm so gonna tell my new boss that if I pull a sicky whilst I'm actually playing LotRO. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet   [RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] First Kinship Meet & Greet
Page 1 of 1