Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dugo

Dugo

Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:50 pm

I've met an old friend of mine called Lirael, who is in charge of the kin The Sudden Oblivion. They are small kin, consisting mostly of high lvl players. I've talked with her about possible alliance between our kins. Now, I just want to ask, If you agree with us having an allied kin or would rather go just by ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 am

Dugo, I've been looking into these guys' website and they seem promising.

Seeing as you know Lirael, would you think it would better to contact them in-game or on their forums first?

EDIT: However I did just get this crop up:

Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Suddenobliv

So maybe I'll wait and speak to them in-game (and inform their admin) Wink
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Dugo

Dugo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 pm

I think in-game would be better, I'll let you know when is she online and you can do some small RP to form our alliance, i don't know about other members of her kin, but she's good RP-er Smile
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Thank-ye kindly Dugo Very Happy

Might be nice if you could come along too, or an Officer?
Back to top Go down
Dugo

Dugo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

I could come, I'll be in-game in about 2 hours. If Lirael will be online, of course .
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Ed and I have spoken with Lirael of The Sudden Oblivion and I for one was very impressed!

To that end we are going to meet with members of The Sudden Oblivion in-game and in-character at some point in the near future, though exact dates and times have yet to be established.

The Sudden Oblivion website is currently down for maintainance but I have invited Lirael here as a Diplomat from her Kin and will be creating a new section for other Kin to make themselves known to us, called "The Halls of Diplomacy".

(That will be implimented later today / this evening)

Hopefully if everything goes well and all our members are in agreement and accordance, this could be the first of many allies for us!
Back to top Go down
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 am

This sounds pretty cool and well done for putting it together. I'm pretty open for a meet up anytime this weekend (evening)/next week.

Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Sorry for the double post but is there any news on this? I'm getting RP starved! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Well at a minimum we're waiting for the TSO website to be up and running again, so we can introduce ourselves on there first.

As for RP, we have the Weathertop Memorial due on Saturday, but if you want something before then, there's nothing to stop you putting forward an RP Idea if you have one buzzing round your head, Argo!

g'won, let them creative beasties free...
Back to top Go down
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 am

LOL! Yup that did sound a bit like I was stomping my feet there!! Erm....sorry! Haha! Razz

As for RP ideas, I shoudl have my bearded stunty o' magic joining us soon, so I have some ideas for that. If they're lore-friendly or not I have no idea but it'll be interesting none the less. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 am

Stunty-power!

Yeah, don't worry about the lore too much, Dwarves joined us back when we were known as The Bordermen (though it should be pointed out they were the last race of the Free Peoples to get involved, even the Elves stepped in before the Dwarves, and they are easily the least numerous of the races) so its not a problem to have Dwarves in the Kin.

I'd love to work out some way that your Beardy fellow (whom I will probably call Magical Trevor until his name is revealed) can meet Alyhia as they will be very similar levels and ideal quest companions (from what I've seen, Rune Keepers and Wardens make a fairly sick combo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion   Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with The Sudden Oblivion
Page 1 of 1