Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

Stepping Down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

Stepping Down. Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down.   Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 pm

It is with great sadness that I must step down from leadership of The Neránians.

Since looking after E.P.O.C.H. for Sureshot in his absence I have not had the time necessary to dedicate to lotro and even with his return I still find my time too limited.

I will be cancelling my Lord of the Rings online subscription on September 1st 2009.

I am therefore offering up The Neránians to anyone who would like to take over the Kinship and indeed, this website. In so doing, I will also post all money / items from my characters to whomever wishes to take up leadership as well as pass kin leadership to them in-game.

The Kinship is at an excellent point for anyone with the willingness to pick it up, the Kin has just turned Rank 7 so can purchase a Kin Hall, plenty of room is left for recruitment and a back-history to the Kin is already in place.

If anyone wishes to become leader of The Neránians please let me know as soon as possible so I can tidy up loose ends and write in the new leader to the Lore section of the Website.

Please be aware that time is limited and for that, I apologise.

If nobody returns to me in the next 5 days I will log into lotro and choose a sucessor from the Officers.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the time you dedicated to the kinship as well as your companionship and I wish you all the luck in the lands of Arda.

Be well My Friends,

Mythgar Vorshadir, Rohirrim Captain.
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Thorri
Admin
Thorri

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
Stepping Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down.   Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Sad indeed. I had already cancelled my current subscription a month ago to make way for a life-sub but obviously Im not doing that anymore so as of next monday my account will be closed.

You could just let the kin slumber for a few months and see if people may want to come back in the future, thats if no one wants to take the mantle of leadership though.
Back to top Go down
Greylock

Greylock

Stepping Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down.   Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 pm

I was still planning on playing, but don't fancy trying to run a guild being the only person.
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

Stepping Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down.   Stepping Down. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am

Well Ed is due back and I don't know Belle's take on the situation Greylock, but the Kin is up for grabs if you want it.

A decent recruitment drive could get members in no time, so long as a decent team of Officers were assembled.
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Stepping Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down.   Stepping Down. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Meet (Kinship Discussion) :: Kinship News & Announcements-
Jump to: