Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

Graylock is your new Kin Leader!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Empty
PostSubject: Graylock is your new Kin Leader!   Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 am

I have given Graylock full permissions to the Kin and he is now the new Kin Leader.

Please give him your full support and be as great to him as you have me!

@ Gray: You now also have full admin rights to this site mate, but I will not delete my account here just yet in case you need a hand with anything - Myth.
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Thorri
Admin
Thorri

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
PostSubject: Re: Graylock is your new Kin Leader!   Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Did he volunteer?
Back to top Go down
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

PostSubject: Re: Graylock is your new Kin Leader!   Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:40 am

Nope, he didn't say "no" quick enough. As I stated I would go online and give the position to an officer before I left, and both yourself and Argo said you were leaving, so...
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Thorri
Admin
Thorri

Character sheet
Race:
Class:
PostSubject: Re: Graylock is your new Kin Leader!   Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am

Ah, alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graylock is your new Kin Leader!   Graylock is your new Kin Leader! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Meet (Kinship Discussion) :: Kinship News & Announcements-
Jump to: