Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Graylock is the new Kin Leader!
Latest topics
» Kinship Absences
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 am by Thorri

» Graylock is your new Kin Leader!
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am by Thorri

» Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm by Thorri

» Leaving the Game
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am by Argothir

» Stepping Down.
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am by Mythgar

» What are we doing?
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm by Mythgar

» The Laurelin Herald
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am by Mythgar

» Introduction Thread
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 pm by Thorri

» The Steward of The Neránians
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am by Mythgar

Song & Verse

UK Current Time (GMT)
US Current Time (EST)
Lord of The Rings Links
LoTRO Europe Community

LotRO MMO Database

LotRO Wiki

The Fat Lute (LotRO Music)

Ventrilo Server

Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?

Go down 
5 posters

Frodo
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_lcap0%Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Samwise
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_lcap14%Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Gandalf
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_lcap0%Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Aragorn
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_lcap14%Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Legolas
 14% [ 1 ]
Gimli
 14% [ 1 ]
Pippin
 0% [ 0 ]
Merry
 14% [ 1 ]
Boromir
Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_lcap29%Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Argothir

Argothir

Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Empty
PostSubject: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Poll time cause I know you love them! Which member of the fellowship of the Ring is your character most like? Please leave your reason below.
Back to top Go down
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:59 pm

I voted Boromir purely because they share similar personality traits. Argothir does have a tendency to be pig-headed and stubborn a lot of the time, but he also has the warrior heart of a true Son of Gondor. A close second would be Aragorn, as although he doesn't show it he does have a softer side. Also he is actually more of a ranger type that puts higher value on his freedom than most Gondorians.

It was close, but in the end Boromir won out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cubella

Cubella

PostSubject: Re: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I voted for Samwise mostly for cooking and scavenging food. But there are also some similarities in Frodo and many in Bilbo for her sneakiness. Personality-wise she's not like any of them though, honestly, but if I had to, I'd say she's most similar to Bilbo.

Nice banner, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://blasters4hire.guildmmorpg.net/forum.htm
Mythgar

Mythgar

Character sheet
Race: Race of Man
Class: Captain

PostSubject: Re: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:43 pm

I voted Boromir, but if the choice was there I would have gone for Éomer Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? 777735
Back to top Go down
https://neranian.darkbb.com
Rederic
Admin
Rederic

PostSubject: Re: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Merry for me. Rederic finds the fun and can be easily lead into trouble, but ultimately knows where the line is. He's quick to get into the thick of trouble when perhaps he should know his limits and stay on the fringes.

Is how I see him anyway! He's probably less of a drunk and a bit more of a loner, and far more bookish (apparently! lol). But most like Merry out of the lot of them, I think.
Back to top Go down
bellethriel

bellethriel

PostSubject: Re: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Well DER!! Legolas ofc Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? 644247

Is he not the most beautiful bow toting elf u ever saw? after me ofc lol!

Love Belle xxx
Back to top Go down
Argothir

Argothir

PostSubject: Re: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:58 pm

bellethriel wrote:

Is he not the most beautiful bow toting elf u ever saw? after me ofc lol!

Yeah I suppose he's not a bad looking chick! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like?   Which Member Of The Fellowship Is Your Character Most Like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1